Impact Investing & Sustainable Finance Events
Become a savvy ethical investor with our free impact investing events
We’re just like you. A change we don’t want to see more of on the news? Climate change. That’s why we created a finance community rooting for companies making a sustainable future.
Many people want to make a difference with their money but don’t know where to start.
So we’ve created this community for all Australians to learn how to invest in a bright, green, and inclusive future.
We offer free investing educational webinars, where we invite finance and climate impact experts for you to:
Learn how to invest with Climate Impact
Discover cleantech companies you can invest in
Learn how to navigate your finances with impact
Meet with the brightest experts from the sustainable finance world - all behind the comfort of your screen
Learn about the latest cleantech trends and climate innovation
Join our newsletter to receive invites to our events
Missed our last event? Watch the recording below.
Discover how the Bloom Climate Impact Fund positively impacts by investing in water with Kilter Rural. Our founder hosted a Q&A session with Euan Friday to unpack how investing in water can drive financial returns and a positive environmental impact.
- 30 Nov 2022, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm AESTZoomThis month, we are proud to spotlight the Kilter Rural Investment team to talk about how to simultaneously invest in water and protect wetlands. Kilter Rural was founded in 2004 to build long-term value for investors through resilient farmland and water investments.
- 15 Sept 2022, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm AESTZoomJoin our next Bloom Q&A spotlight with Cleanaway to talk about all things investing and climate impact. Cleanaway collects and deals with general, organic, electric, industrial and hazardous waste making them a key player in challenges and opportunities for sustainable recycling.
- 30 June 2022, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm AESTZoomThis month we’ll be spotlighting Sims LTD (a holding in the Bloom Climate Impact Fund), an innovative business focused on the circular economy by providing reuses of IT assets, curbside recycling and cloud infrastructure. In 2021 they experienced a 20.5% rise in sales revenue.
- 19 May 2022, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm AESTZoomRecent dramatic momentum in carbon markets showcases a carbon-conscious pathway for industries moving forward. The IHS Markit Global Carbon Index returned 108% in 2021 and caught the attention of multiple investors, which is motivating other governments to follow suit with countries like Europe.
- 07 Apr 2022, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm AESTZoomHave you ever wondered how you can help the United Nations Race to Net Zero? Bloom is delighted to invite its partner Palisade Impact to unpack how Australians can now invest in clean energy projects and embark on a global campaign towards zero emissions, zero waste, and zero inequality.
- 28 Mar 2022, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm AESTZoomFor too long; Impact investing has been restricted to the most wealthy. Only institutional investors have been able to invest in exciting climate impact investments. These days are over. After two years of research and development, the Bloom Climate Impact Fund is ready to take off.